- Empower Clinics (CBDT) has launched its COVID-19 testing solutions for cruise line passengers in Vancouver B.C.
- The launch is a partnership between Empower and Ceres Terminals Canada
- Passengers can book COVID-19 testing online offered at Empower’s clinic located in the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel
- Empower is an integrated healthcare company that provides digital and telemedicine care
- Empower Clinics Inc. (CBDT) opened trading at C$0.20 per share
Empower Clinics (CBDT) has launched its COVID-19 testing solutions for cruise line passengers in Vancouver, B.C.
The launch follows the recent announcement of a signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for healthcare services, COVID-19 testing and logistics management with Ceres Terminals Canada, the operator of the cruise ship terminal at Canada Place.
Steven McAuley, Chairman and CEO of Empower Clinics sat down with Shoran Devi to discuss the news.
“As a proud Vancouver company, we are honoured to play a part in the safe return of the cruise ship industry to our city. We have worked closely with CERES for over 18 months, our teams have worked tirelessly and with patience to understand the needs of cruise ship companies in these new times. Together securing logistics, talent and technology to offer a high-quality and convenient solution to their passengers. The launch of this custom Canadian solution for the cruise ship industry builds on past bespoke COVID-19 solutions delivered to clients in the U.S. and demonstrates Empower’s ability to be responsive, agile and comprehensive in our service delivery.”
Passengers can book COVID-19 testing solutions online that include Rapid Antigen and Rapid PCR (RT-Lamp) tests offered at Empower’s clinic located in the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel.
Empower is an integrated healthcare company that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics, with digital and telemedicine care, a medical device company and world-class medical diagnostics laboratories. Empower is aggressively growing its clinical and digital presence across North America.
Empower Clinics Inc. (CBDT) opened trading at C$0.20 per share.