- Empower Clinics (CBDT) has signed an MOU with Ceres Terminals Canada for healthcare services, COVID-19 testing and logistics management
- Steven McAuley, Chairman and CEO of Empower sat down with Dave Jackson to discuss the partnership with Ceres
- Empower and Ceres will implement a cruise re-start program for the 2022 cruise season
- This partnership serves as a template for Empower to support the safe return of the cruise industry
- Empower is an integrated healthcare company that provides digital and telemedicine care
- Empower Clinics Inc. (CBDT) is currently trading at C$0.25 per share
Empower Clinics (CBDT) has signed an MOU with Ceres Terminals Canada for healthcare services, COVID-19 testing and logistics management.
Steven McAuley, Chairman and CEO of Empower sat down with Dave Jackson to discuss the partnership with Ceres.
Ceres Terminals (CERES) operates the cruise ship terminal at Canada Place in Vancouver.
Under the terms of the MOU, Empower and Ceres will design, implement, and maintain a cruise re-start program that provides COVID-19 testing services and response for the Canada Place cruise ship guests for the 2022 cruise season.
Empower Clinics will provide testing and logistics management for cruise lines exclusively out of Vancouver, for an estimated 1.2 million travellers per season. Empower and Ceres will work together on a comprehensive COVID-19 response for identified positive cases and passenger health screening.
Today’s announcement by Empower and Ceres is the latest in Empower’s ongoing work to expand the supply of available COVID-19 testing, both PCR and Rapid Antigen, across British Columbia through approved sites. Empower is actively engaged with BC-based businesses of all sizes on their COVID testing needs.
Empower is an integrated healthcare company that provides body and mind wellness for patients through its clinics, with digital and telemedicine care, a medical device company and world-class medical diagnostics laboratories. Empower is aggressively growing its clinical and digital presence across North America.
Empower Clinics Inc. (CBDT) is currently trading at C$0.25 per share.