- DIRTT Environmental Solutions (DRT) has announced the company’s first major rebrand
- The rebrand supports the company’s transition from industry disruptor to industry enabler, empowering its ecosystem to elevate client outcomes using industrialized construction
- The rebranding will include four key elements: a new identity; new sales tools and content; a new digital look, and a new strategy
- DIRTT is a leader in industrialized construction
- Shares of DIRTT opened trading at $1.51
DIRTT Environmental Solutions (DRT) has announced the company’s previously announced corporate rebrand.
“Expanding customer needs, new market drivers, and a shifting industry landscape have created a unique opportunity for DIRTT to restate its value and deliver new tools and experiences that meet consumer expectations and increase the ease of doing business. Our goal is to ensure we can inspire and support the innovation and growth of our clients, architects, designers, and general contractors,” said Luke Dawson, DIRTT’s Vice President, Brand and Strategic Marketing.
“Understanding our audiences, how they think and feel, what they want, and how they wish to experience it, has been foundational to determining our path forward,” added Dawson.
“Our brand maturation sees the company purposefully shift its posture from being an industry disruptor to an industry enabler, empowering its ecosystem to elevate client outcomes using industrialized construction. This positions DIRTT to play on a larger global stage as we look firmly towards the future,” says Benjamin Urban, DIRTT’s CEO.
DIRTT is a leader in industrialized construction that empowers organizations together with construction and design leaders to build high-performing, adaptable interior environments.
Shares of DIRTT Environmental Solutions (DRT) opened trading at $1.51.