- Zonetail Inc. (TSXV:ZONE) has signed its most significant partnership agreement in the past year with Fortis
- Fortis is a leading payment processing and technology company that operates across Canada and the US
- Zonetail’s mobile platforms are designed to be used by high-rise residential buildings and property-managed townhouses and gated communities
- Through Zonetail’s platforms, residents can access the building’s community news and activity feeds as well as the community calendar, document libraries and book building amenities
- Zonetail is currently live in over 110,000 households across North America
- Shares of Zonetail are down 12.50 per cent to C$0.035 as of 12:31 p.m. EDT on Tuesday
Zonetail (ZONE) has signed its most significant partnership agreement in the past year with Fortis.
Fortis is a leading payment processing and technology company that operates all across Canada and the US. Fortis’ platform is designed to support and strengthen commerce capabilities of software platforms.
“This announcement is a big one, and a huge milestone for the Company,” said Mark Holmes, CEO and President of Zonetail.
“We’ve been working on this for some time, as our property management clients have been asking for it. They want their tenants to use the Zonetail app for communication, but they don’t want them to have to download and use a second app to pay their rent. They want it all in one, which makes perfect sense. We believe offering this vital feature will not only drive substantial revenue for the Company, but it will also drive an increase in overall adoption and usage of the platform.”
Zonetail’s mobile platforms are intended to be used for high-rise residential buildings, property-managed townhouses and gated communities.
The company’s platforms connect residents to their building’s amenities and services through a mobile application.
Through the platform, residents can access their building’s community news, activity feeds, community calendar, document libraries and book building amenities.
Residents can also create and track maintenance requests and receive push notifications from property management.
Zonetail is live in over 110,000 households across North America and is in the process of adding 20,000 units with over 500,000 new apartment and condo units in its pipeline.
The company said that the payment processing feature for its property management clients is the first step of the Fortis partnership.
Future developments will include payment processing for Zonetail’s marketplace, which will allow users to purchase products or service from merchants on Zonetial’s platform and place them into a virtual shopping cart.
Shares of Zonetail are down 12.50 per cent to C$0.035 as of 12:31 p.m. EDT on Tuesday.