- Zonetail (ZONE) shares have jumped in response to an integration partnership with fellow accommodation services platform Routier
- This collaboration will allow over 25,000 affiliate hotels to use both Zonetail’s and Routier’s technological solutions
- This will include hotels within the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA), which Zonetail has an agreement with
- The companies believe that their combined solutions can be useful as the hotel industry begins recovering from COVID-19’s impacts
- Zonetail is up 25 per cent and is currently trading for 5 cents per share
Zonetail (ZONE) shares have jumped in response to an integration partnership with fellow accommodation services platform Routier.
Routier is a provider of AI-enabled hotel guest-engagement and omni-channel messaging solutions. The company’s technology connects guests and staff through text messaging, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook, Line, and other communication platforms.
Routier also provides a unified dashboard for hotel teams, allowing them to communicate with guests on their preferred messaging channel.
Zonetail’s mobile platform connects guests to hotel amenities and services, as well as local businesses. These include restaurants, shops, attractions, and other specialty services.
The collaboration between these two similar companies will allow over 25,000 affiliate hotels to access both Zonetail’s and Routier’s solutions. This will include hotels within the Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA), which Zonetail has an agreement with.
The companies believe that their combined solutions will be useful to the hotel industry as it works to regain ground lost during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Zonetail’s CEO, Mark Holmes, said that hotel operators with the Routier-Zonetail solution will be ready to engage with travellers when the industry starts recovering.
“Routier’s MessageHub personalises the guest experience and ensures a higher level of engagement, while eliminating language barriers and driving positive interactions with staff,” he said.
“Add to that, Zonetail’s ability to connect guests to unique deals from local restaurants, transportation services, and special attractions that these visitors could not get elsewhere, and hoteliers will quickly see satisfaction scores and revenues soar,” he added.
Zonetail is up 25 per cent and trading for five cents per share, as of 2:49pm EST.