- YSS Corp (YSS) announced the opening of the company’s new Grande Prairie location on February 8th.
- The store in Grande Prairie, Alberta is the company’s 17th operating cannabis retail location.
- YSS plans to expand its operations further across Canada, into Ontario.
- The company has received strong demand and positive customer feedback for their product range.
- YSS’s share price is up 8.82 per cent, with shares trading at $0.18 apiece.
Cannabis retailer YSS Corp (YSS) has announced the opening of the company’s latest retail location, in Grande Prairie, Alberta. The new store opened on February 8th, and is the company’s 17th operating cannabis retail location to date.
YSS currently has operating stores in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Their stores are located in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Vermilion, Stony Plain, Vegreville, Spruce Grove, Lloydminster, High River, Okotoks, and Swift Current.
Despite the Grande Prairie opening only days ago, YSS is already moving forward with plans to expand their operations further, into places like Ontario.
Company President and CEO, Theo Zunich, spoke about YSS’ vision for the future. “YSS’ extension north to Grande Prairie continues our strategic expansion, further building out the company’s geographic coverage and brand presence.”
YSS has recently seen a spike in customer demand and positive feedback. This is partially due to the company adding cannabis edibles to their product range in January 2020.
The day before the Grande Prairie store opened, the Alberta Gaming, Liquor, and Cannabis Commission decided not to postpone the introduction of cannabis vaporiser products. YSS customers will now be able to find such products in the company’s Alberta stores in 2 weeks’ time.
The company expects that their new store, expansion plan, customer satisfaction, and updated product range will create significant revenue growth.
YSS’s share price is up 8.82 per cent, with shares trading at $0.18 apiece.