- Yield Growth’s (BOSS) Urban Juve products are now being sold in Pharmasave stores, across multiple Canadian provinces
- With over 700 stores, Pharmasave is one of Canada’s leading independent pharmacy and drugstore retailers
- Stores in British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan are already stocking Urban Juve hand sanitiser liquid spray
- Other Pharmasave locations have ordered the Urban Juve hand sanitiser gel and skincare line, which should arrive in August
- Yield Growth (BOSS) remains unchanged, and is currently trading at C$0.095 per share
Yield Growth’s (BOSS) Urban Juve products are now being sold in Pharmasave stores, across multiple Canadian provinces.
Pharmasave is one of the leading independent pharmacy and drugstore retailers in Canada, with over 700 stores nationwide.
Pharmasave stores in British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan are already stocking Urban Juve hand sanitiser liquid spray. Yield Growth’s subsidiary, Urban Juve, accelerated its development of hand sanitiser products in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2020 hand sanitiser product sales are expected to increase by 600 per cent over last year, due to the coronavirus. The market for hand sanitiser is expected to continue growing for quite some time, even after the initial wave subsides.
Additional Pharmasave stores have also pre-ordered Urban Juve’s hand sanitiser gel, as well as natural products from its skincare line. Both of these are expected to become available from Pharmasave shelves in August of 2020.
Urban Juve’s line of products for the face and body consists of 100 per cent pure plant-based extract. The natural products are vegan, and are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins, anti-oxidants, emollients, and proteins.
As such, the products provide various benefits to the skin, including hydration, vitamin absorption, and anti-inflammation.
Head of Sales for Urban Juve, Amber Allen, commented on the inclusion of the brand’s products in Pharmasave locations.
“We are thrilled to be carried by such a well-known and respected Canadian brand.
“We feel confident that having our Urban Juve products on Pharmasave shelves will increase the profile of our brand in the Canadian market,” she said.
Yield Growth (BOSS) remains unchanged and is trading at C$0.095 per share at 1:40pm EDT.