- WPD Pharmaceuticals (WBIO) and IAG to host a joint webinar about the effects of Berubicin in Brain Cancer
- Mariusz Olejniczak, CEO of WPD and Diana Dupont-Roettger, will discuss how the use of modern trial infrastructure can increase chances of success in brain cancer drug development
- The two will also be discussing how IAG and WPD will be collaborating together
- WPD is a biotechnology research and development company with a focus on oncology and virology
- WPD Pharmaceuticals (WBIO) is down 1.72 per cent and is trading at C$0.28 at 10:27 am ET
WPD Pharmaceuticals Inc. (WBIO) will be participating in an upcoming webinar, “The Potential of Advanced Imaging to Show the Early Treatment Effects of Berubicin in Brain Cancer.”
With Image Analysis Group (IAG), a leading medical imaging company providing important critical imaging services during the Berubicin phase 2 clinical trial.
Mariusz Olejniczak, CEO of WPD and Diana Dupont-Roettger, Chief Scientific Alliance Officer of IAG, will be discussing how the use of modern trial infrastructure, advanced imaging and selected imaging biomarkers can increase the chances of success in brain cancer drug development.
Dupont will also discuss how advanced imaging strategies in global multi-center clinical trials can accelerate drug development through efficient central imaging data management and centralized review.
They will also be discussing how IAG and WPD will be collaborating during upcoming Berubicin trials.
WPD is a biotechnology research and development company focusing on oncology and virology, namely research and development of medicinal products involving biological compounds and small molecules.
WPD Pharmaceuticals Inc. (WBIO) is down 1.72 per cent and is trading at C$0.28 at 10:27 am ET.