- WOW Unlimited Media (TSXV:WOW) and streaming service Crave have formed a partnership with fellow entertainment company, Moonbug
- Through the partnership, Moonbug’s popular kids’ series will become available for streaming in Canada for the first time
- This includes seasons four to seven of Supa Strikas, and ten episodes of Little Baby Bum and My Magic Pet Morphle
- Moonbug’s shows will be available through WOW’s curated kids content collection on the Crave streaming service
- WOW Unlimited Media (WOW) is holding steady and is trading at C$0.38 per share
WOW Unlimited Media (TSXV:WOW) and streaming service Crave have formed a partnership with fellow entertainment company, Moonbug.
Moonbug develops and distributes content for children, especially for those in pre-school ages. The company announced its expansion within Canada today, which is possible through its collaboration with WOW Unlimited Media and Crave.
Through the partnership, three of Moonbug’s popular kids series will become available for streaming in Canada for the first time.
This includes the 39 episodes of seasons four through to six of its popular soccer series, Supa Strikas. The new seventh season will launch exclusively on Crave, as part of WOW’s curated kids content collection.
WOW’s collection on Crave will also include ten episodes of Moonbug’s Little Baby Bum and My Magic Pet Morphle series.
Head of the Americas at Moonbug, Andy Yeatman, commented on the partnership.
“WOW Unlimited Media and Crave are critical partners as we continue to build a stronger presence and bring fun, next-generation kids and youth animation across the globe.
“We’re excited to strategically join forces to bring three of our popular shows to Canadian children of all ages, and look forward to finding new ways for audiences to connect with our characters,” he said.
WOW’s Senior Vice President and General Manager, Marni Shulman, also welcomed the three-way collaboration.
“We are always looking for fresh, new, quality programs to add to our WOW!-branded kids and pre- school collections on Crave.
“With this partnership, we are thrilled that more Canadian children will be able to enjoy Moonbug’s wonderful stories and loveable characters, along with over 350 hours of WOW!’s curated kids programming already available to stream,” she said.
WOW Unlimited Media(WOW) is holding steady and is trading at C$0.38 per share at 2:21pm EDT.