- White Metal Resources Corp. (WHM) has announced that its name change application has been approved by the TSX Venture Exchange
- On Thursday, July 14, the company will commence trading under its new name, Thunder Gold Corp.
- It will trade with the symbol TGOL.V, and its CUSIP will be 88605F100
- Thunder Gold Corp. is a junior exploration company whose flagship property is the Tower Mountain gold project, located in northwestern Ontario
- White Metal Resources Corp. was up 11.111 per cent, trading at $0.05 at 12:57 PM ET
White Metal Resources Corp. (WHM) has announced that its name change application has been approved by the TSX Venture Exchange.
From Thursday, July 14, 2022, White Metal Resources Corp. will commence trading under its new name, Thunder Gold Corp., with the symbol TGOL.V, and CUSIP 88605F100.
“We are excited to announce the name change which better reflects the core focus of the company moving forward with a nod to our premium location, less than 50 kilometres west of the city of Thunder Bay, the heart of northwestern ON,” said President and CEO Wes Hanson.
“Tower Mountain will be our key focus for the future, and drilling to date suggests widespread, low grade gold mineralization ranging from 0.10 to 1.00 g/t over broad intervals extending upwards of 500 metres west of the Tower Mountain Intrusive Complex,” he added.
The Tower Mountain Gold Project is located 5 km off of the Trans-Canada highway, 50 km west of the port city of Thunder Bay, Ontario and consists of unpatented and patented lands totalling 1,968 hectares.
Exploration to date suggests the property may host a significant gold endowment. Gold mineralization is widespread, and drilling has identified low-grade gold mineralization extending outward for at least 500 metres from a central alkalic intrusion.
White Metal Resources Corp. (which will change to Thunder Gold Corp on July 14) was up 11.111 per cent, trading at $0.05 at 12:57 PM ET.