- White Gold Corp (WGO) is pleased to report assay results for its recently completed diamond drilling program on the Ryan’s Surprise target
- The drilling forms part of the company’s 2021 exploration program backed by partners Agnico Eagle Mines Limited and Kinross Gold Corporation
- The 2021 diamond drilling program comprised 8 holes totalling 2,651m
- All holes intersected gold mineralization with significant mineralization
- White Gold Corp. owns a portfolio of quartz claims across 31 properties representing over 40 per cent of the Yukon’s emerging White Gold District
- White Gold Corp. (WGO) opened trading at C$0.60 per share
White Gold Corp (WGO) is pleased to report assay results for its recently completed diamond drilling program on the Ryan’s Surprise target.
The Golden Saddle and Arc deposits have a combined mineral resource of 1,139,900 ounces indicated at 2.28 g/t Au and 402,100 ounces inferred at 1.39 g/t Au and the VG deposit hosts a historic inferred gold resource of 230,000 ounces at 1.65g/t Au.
The drilling forms part of the company’s 2021 exploration program backed by partners Agnico Eagle Mines Limited and Kinross Gold Corporation on its extensive 420,000-hectare land package in the emerging White Gold District, Yukon.
CEO David D’Onofrio sat down with Caroline Egan to discuss the results.
- Drilling at Ryan’s Surprise has encountered gold mineralization over an area measuring approximately 400m E-W by 400m N-S, and to a vertical depth of 450m and remains open along strike to the west and downdip
- 2021 drilling tested mineralized zones an additional 150m along strike to the west and 100m downdip
- All holes intersected gold mineralization with significant mineralization including:
- WHTRS21D026: 10.36 g/t over 3.25m, 2.07 g/t Au over 3.40m and 2.09 g/t Au over 5.05m
- WHTRS21D020: 3.66 g/t Au over 6.00m and 1.66 g/t Au over 25.50m
- WHTRS21D019: 1.88 g/t Au over 15.00m and 1.57 g/t Au over 4.90m
- WHTRS21D021: 1.84 g/t Au over 6.50m, 3.35 g/t Au over 6.05m, 1.38 g/t Au over 7.78m and 2.14 g/t Au over 5.85m
- WHTRS21D024: 0.48 g/t Au over 43.75m
- WHTRS21D023: 2.58 g/t Au over 6.65m
David commented on the assay results.
“We are very pleased to have encountered additional zones of significant gold mineralization and further expand the large footprint of mineralization at the Ryan’s Surprise, which remains open in multiple directions. These results continue to demonstrate the expansiveness of gold mineralization in the White Gold district and the potential for continuing to increase our already significant defined resource base. The continued exploration success increases our optimism for the prospectively of our district scale land package and we are looking forward to the results from the other high priority targets tested this year.”
The 2021 diamond drilling program comprised 8 holes totalling 2,651m with hole lengths ranging from 197.0 to 452.0m. The program was designed to test the western strike and down-dip extensions of high-grade gold mineralization encountered in 2020 and test for near-surface mineralization at the northernmost part of the Ulli’s Ridge target White Gold Corp. owns a portfolio of 21,111 quartz claims across 31 properties covering over 420,000 hectares representing over 40 per cent of the Yukon’s emerging White Gold District. The company’s flagship is the White Gold property.
White Gold Corp. (WGO) opened trading at C$0.60 per share.