- White Gold Corp (TSXV:WGO) has begun drilling at its Titan Project in Yukon
- The exploration program will involve drilling, ground sampling, ground geophysical surveys
- The work will be funded by White Gold’s latest private placement, which generated C$6 million
- The Titan Project sits on the Hen Property, an exploration lease that stretches for 420,000 hectares
- White Gold Corp (WGO) is up 11 per cent and is trading at $1.03 per share
White Gold (TSXV:WGO) has begun drilling on its Titan project, along with initiating an in depth data gathering campaign on the project.
The company will conduct a large data gathering program, including some ground soil sampling, ground geophysical surveys, GT probing, mechanical trenching and detailed geological and structural mapping.
This is the first round of exploration since the company’s most recent private placement closed on June 10th, which generated C$6 million in proceeds.
The 2020 exploration program will test existing targets on the property, along with a few new areas around the site.
The Titan project is located on the monster 420,000-hectare Hen gold exploration property in the Yukon.
The Hen Property is host to not only the Titan Project, but the Golden Saddle and the Arc deposits.
The deposits have already been drilled and have an indicated mineral resource of 1.03 gold ounces at 2.26 grams per tonne gold and 508,700 inferred gold ounces at 1.48 grams per tonne.
Titan itself has two distinct trends with a diameter of approximately 600 metres. David D’Onofrio said he was very excited the company was kicking off their 2020 exploration program.
“The fully funded program is designed to be focused and impactful starting with drilling the Titan anomaly identified late last year and to follow up on some of our highest priority projects.
“The quick and accurate delineation of these targets through our disciplined and systematic exploration methodologies is a testament to our scientific and data driven approach and provides additional confidence in the prospectively of these and our other targets,” he said.
White Gold (WGO) is up 11 per cent and is trading at $1.03 per share at 1:30 pm EDT.