- Westhaven Gold (WHN) has announced final drill results from two of its projects in British Columbia
- The results are from its 100 per cent owned Shovelnose gold property and its 100 per cent owned Skoonka gold property
- The company is reporting final assays for 15 holes from 2022 drill programs at the properties
- Westhaven’s board of directors also approved a grant of 3.95 million stock options to employees, officers, directors and consultants
- Shares of Westhaven are down 3.28 per cent to C$0.30 as of 12:16 p.m. EDT
Westhaven Gold Corp. (WHN) has reported final drill results from its Shovelnose and Skoonka gold properties, both located in British Columbia.
The company is reporting final assays for 15 holes from its 2022 drill programs at both properties.
Highlights at the JJ Zone at Skoonka include:
- SC22-013: JJ Zone
- 15.85 metres (m) of 0.93 g/t gold (Au) and 1.04 g/t silver (Ag),
Including 2.90m of 3.81 g/t Au and 3.16 g/t Ag,
Including 0.72m of 11.90 g/t Au and 7.6 g/t Ag.
- SC22-011: JJ Zone
(131.08 – 163.7m) 32.62m of 0.62 g/t Au and 1.21 g/t Ag,
Including 7.61m of 0.92 g/t Au and 1.64 g/t Ag.
The company said these results confirm the continuity of mineralization from section to section over the western 200m of strike of the JJ Vein Zone. The best hole, SC22-011 suggested mineralization likely continues further west towards the JJ-West target.
Meanwhile highlights from the FMN Zone at Shovelnose include assays from the last 10 drill holes. Out of the holes, nine intersected VEin Zone 1 and confirm the continuation of Vein Zone 1 northwest with a well-defined corridor between two rhyolite dykes up to the FMN-Franz cross-fault.
Westhaven’s board of directors also approved a grant of 3.95 million stock options to employees, officers, directors and consultants.
Shares of Westhaven Gold Corp (WHN) are down 3.28 per cent to C$0.30 as of 12:16 p.m. EDT on Monday.