- Wellteq Digital Health Inc. (WTEQ) has appointed Dr. George Gellert as Chief Medical Officer
- Dr. Gellert has held numerous senior officer positions
- Wellteq’s CEO referred to Dr. Gellert as “the hybrid of medical and commercial excellence”
- Wellteq is a leading provider of corporate wellness solutions
- Wellteq Digital Health Inc. (WTEQ) is up 2.22 per cent, trading at C$0.23 per share at 4 pm ET
Wellteq Digital Health (WTEQ) has appointed Dr. George Gellert MD, MPH, MPA, FABPM, as Chief Medical Officer.
Dr. Gellert has accumulated extensive experience in senior officer positions including his tenure as:
- Chief Medical Information Officer at CHRISTUS Health
- Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President for HCORP Inc.
- Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances at WebMD
- Head of Product Development and Outcomes Research at SmithKline Beecham Healthcare
Dr. Gellert joins Wellteq to build out the company’s “Continuum of Care” model, and to expand its corporate wellness propositions into supporting a wider range of users’ clinical, disease prevention and wellness needs.
Dr. Gellert stated,
“Given its track record, existing and emerging capabilities, Wellteq is ideally positioned to offer a powerful and unprecedented suite of highly integrated health promotion/wellness, disease prevention and telemedical/remote patient monitoring and virtual services that engage individuals seamlessly across their entire health care lifecycle.”
Scott Montgomery, Wellteq CEO stated,
“Dr. Gellert exemplifies the hybrid of medical and commercial excellence having managed entire hospital groups in the world’s largest healthcare system while taking a senior role in advising US State and Federal Government, United Nations and WHO health initiatives.
Dr. Gellert will innovate the clinical design within our virtual care platform and bring forward Wellteq’s clinical applications to help support healthcare’s effort to reduce behaviour-related illness. Today is an incredibly exciting day for Wellteq and healthcare innovation more broadly as we take another key step in shifting healthcare towards data-driven and proactive delivery in line with modern technology capabilities.”
Wellteq is a leading provider of corporate wellness solutions developed to provide data-driven personalized health and wellness coaching to engage its users in healthier behaviours.
Wellteq Digital Health Inc. (WTEQ) is up 2.22 per cent, trading at C$0.23 per share at 4 pm ET.