- Water Ways (WWT) has secured three smart irrigation project orders totaling C$570,000
- The orders are destined for a blueberry operation in Mexico, a vegetable greenhouse in China and an apple grove in Ontario
- The company expects to recognize revenue from the orders in Q4 2021 and Q1 2022
- Water Ways Technologies is a global provider of water irrigation solutions to agricultural producers
- Water Ways (WWT) is up by 2 per cent and is currently trading at $0.255 per share
Water Ways (WWT) has secured three smart irrigation project orders totaling C$570,000.
The orders include the following:
- A C$320,000 project to design, deliver and build a smart irrigation and fertigation system for a 20-hectare blueberry cultivation facility in Mexico
- A C$150,000 project to build a smart irrigation system for a 1-hectare vegetable greenhouse facility in China
- A C$100,000 project to build a smart irrigation and fertigation project for a 26-hectare apple grove in Ontario
The company expects to recognize revenue from the orders in Q4 2021 and Q1 2022.
According to Allied Market Research, the global smart irrigation market was valued at US$1.44 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach US$5.57 billion by 2027.
Ohad Haber, Chairman and CEO of Water Ways, stated,
“We are receiving more and more orders worldwide, which speaks to our impressive reputation, global reach and track record as being a premier provider of agricultural solutions for farmers and cultivators.
We are starting to become very well known for our accomplishments in building irrigation systems for blueberry cultivators around the world after working successfully, through our Chinese subsidiary, with one of the biggest berry growers in the world, Driscoll’s.
Also, I am happy to announce that we are now re-entering Mexico given that we received our first irrigation project in Mexico in several years. I am very excited about our company’s future growth prospects, and I look forward to delivering more orders for smart irrigation systems around the world.”
Water Ways Technologies is a global provider of water irrigation solutions to agricultural producers.
Water Ways (WWT) is up by 2 per cent and is currently trading at $0.255 per share as of 9:30 am ET.