- Water Ways (WWT) has received several new smart irrigation component orders from customers in South America
- The orders are valued at over C$1,000,000 and includes smart irrigation component necessary to implement irrigation projects for Blueberries, Grapes and Mangoes
- It expects to deliver the orders during Q4 2021 and Q1 2022
- Ohad Haber, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer noted the rise in demand for smart irrigation technologies from around the world
- Water Ways Technologies Inc. (WWT) is up 6.69 per cent, trading at C$0.25 at 1:29 pm ET
Water Ways Technologies Inc. (WWT) has received several new orders to deliver smart irrigation components to customers in South America.
The orders, valued at over C$1,000,000, include smart irrigation components necessary to implement irrigation projects for Blueberries, Grapes and Mangoes. It expects to deliver the orders during Q4 2021 and Q1 2022.
Ohad Haber, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented,
“We are seeing the rise in demand for smart irrigation technologies from all over the world. We are having a strong year in South America and are receiving orders from both new and existing customers.”
He added, “We are receiving more and more orders worldwide, which speaks to our impressive reputation, global reach and track record as being a premier provider of agricultural solutions for farmers and cultivators. Also, I am happy to announce that we are now re-entering Mexico given that we received our first irrigation project in Mexico in several years. I am very excited about our company’s future growth prospects, and I look forward to delivering more orders for smart irrigation systems around the world.”
In September, according to Allied Market Research, the global smart irrigation market was valued at US$1.44 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach US$5.57 billion by 2027.
Water Ways Technologies Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a global provider of Israeli-based agriculture technology, providing water irrigation solutions to agricultural producers. Water Ways Technologies competes in the worldwide irrigation water systems market, focusing on developing solutions with commercial applications in the micro and precision irrigation segments of the overall market.
At present, Water Ways Technologies’ primary revenue stream is derived from the following business units: (i) Projects Business Unit; and (ii) Component and Equipment Sales Unit. Water Ways Technologies is capitalizing on the opportunities presented by micro and intelligent irrigation.
Water Ways Technologies Inc. (WWT) is up 6.69 per cent, trading at C$0.25 at 1:29 pm ET.