- Wallbridge Mining (WM) has posted the latest intersections from drilling at the Fenelon Gold property’s Area 51 zone.
- The company has reported the latest four drill holes at the Area 51 zone on the property
- The best result was a 21.5 metre strike at 5.32 grams per tonne gold, including seven metres at 10.59 grams per tonne gold
- The company also intersected was a 13.10 gram per tonne gold strike over 3.45 meters
- Wallbridge Mining (WM) is up 4.2 per cent and is trading at C$0.98 per share
Wallbridge Mining (WM) has posted the latest intersections from drilling at the Fenelon Gold property’s Area 51 zone.
The company is in the midst of a 100-kilometre drilling program at Fenelon, in support of a maiden resource estimate expected in mid-2021.
Area 51 is part of a large gold system that runs under the Fenelon Gold Property, which links the gold deposit with the Main Gabbro, Tabaso and Cayenne mineral zones.
The best result hit a 7.5-metre-long intercept that graded at 1.29 grams per tonne gold. Other results included a 14.4 metre intercept that graded at 3.65 grams per tonne gold, alongside a 13.10 gram per tonne gold strike the company found over 3.45 meters.
Further downhole, the company hit a 30.8 metre strike at 1.10 grams per tonne gold, which included a 1.4 metre strike that graded at 12.16 grams per tonne gold.
In the final hole reported, the company’s standout result from the recent drilling was 21.5 metres of strike at 5.32 grams per tonne gold, including seven meters at 10.59 grams per tonne gold.
President and CEO of Wallbridge Mining, Marz Kord said the intersected veins demonstrate the potential for a significant underground and open pit resources.
“Our drilling to date has demonstrated the size potential of the Lower Tabasco Zone on which we will continue to expand and infill.
“The Area 51, as so far understood, may have the same or more potential endowment than our Lower Tabasco Zone adding to the significance of the entry Fenelon deposit,” he said.
Wallbridge Mining (WM) is up 4.2 per cent and is trading at C$0.98 per share at 2:20 pm EDT.