- Synopsis, a subsidiary of VitalHub (VHI), has been named “Technology Company of the Year” at the British Data Awards
- The award-winning Synopsis platform enables hospitals to manage the entire pre-operative assessment process digitally and is used by the UK’s NHS to increase patient satisfaction across the surgical pathway
- The company launched Synopsis Home last year in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which enables patients to fill out pre-operative assessments at home to be shared with the hospital team
- VitalHub develops technology solutions for health and human services providers
- VitalHub Corp. (VHI) opened trading at $2.95 per share
Synopsis, a subsidiary of VitalHub (VHI), has been named “Technology Company of the Year” at the British Data Awards.
The British Data Awards is an annual campaign that sets out to uncover data success stories.
“This award is a demonstration of the applicability of the Synopsis product to in current healthcare landscape, wherein it has become more vital than ever to optimize the operational efficacy and efficiency of health systems. We look forward to continuing to grow our influence in delivering value-added services to our customers.”