- Stockhouse Publishing will provide investor awareness and digital media communication services to Visionstate
- Stockhouse owns a streaming platform with one of the largest communities of retail investors in North America
- One of Visionstate’s top priorities is to become top of the mind within the investment community
- Under the terms of the 12-month extendable agreement, company press releases, editorial pieces and other marketing materials will be accessible via the Stockhouse portal
- Visionstate Corp. (VIS) is up 10.53 per cent, trading at C$0.105 per share at 10:45 am ET
Visionstate (VIS) has engaged Stockhouse Publishing to provide investor awareness and digital media communication services.
Stockhouse Publishing, which owns a streaming platform with one of the largest communities of retail investors in North America, records on average over 1 million unique investors per month, with over 400,000 registered members.
John Putters, President and CEO of Visionstate, says,
“We are delighted to have retained Stockhouse to help us reach a wider audience. Visionstate’s story has never been more relevant than now. We have always said that our mission as a company is to make the world a better place and we do so by developing and incorporating unique Internet of Things (IoT) solutions that are used globally and in a wide range of industry verticals, all revolving around the ideas of sustainability and improvement of operational efficiencies.
We are not just in a revenue mode, we are reporting profits and are ready to scale up – it’s time for Visionstate to become top of the mind of the investment community, and this is one of our priorities for 2021 alongside further business development and expansion of our IoT capabilities.”
The initial 12-month term of the agreement can be extended at Visionstate’s discretion. The agreement will allow company press releases, editorial pieces and other marketing materials prepared by Stockhouse and/or the company to be accessible through the Stockhouse portal.
Visionstate Corp. (VIS) invests in the research and development of promising new technology in IoT, big data and analytics, and sustainability.
Visionstate Corp. (VIS) is up 10.53 per cent, trading at C$0.105 per share at 10:45 am ET.