- Visionstate (TSXV:VIS) is collaborating with its exclusive WandaNEXT distributor, Bunzl Canada, to enhance and expand its hygiene compliance product line
- WandaNEXT is a restroom monitoring system that replaces the antiquated, paper-based cleaning records you often see in a public toilet
- Visionstate has developed two new system components, WandaMOBILE and WandaQUICKTOUCH, which Bunzl has launched
- The tool will be especially necessary for maintaining hygiene standards during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Visionstate’s share price was trading for 7 cents per share on Thursday’s market close
Visionstate (TSXV:VIS) is collaborating with its WandaNEXT distributor, Bunzl Canada, to expand its hygiene compliance product line.
The company created WandaNEXT to replace the antiquated, paper-based cleaning records that you often see on public bathroom walls. WandaNEXT is a restroom monitoring system, which gathers data from customers and cleaners on a smart device.
The technology is applicable to healthcare facilities, retail properties, commercial offices, airports, and distribution facilities. WandaNEXT has a growing installation base in Canada and the US, and recently launched in Australia and the UK.
Visionstate CEO, John Putters, said that Wanda would help to raise the standard of cleaning and hygiene in public spaces.
“Organisations who implement this advanced technology will be seen as industry leaders and best practice examples of state-of-the-art environmental management,” he said.
To meet the needs of new facilities which might use WandaNEXT, Visionstate and Bunzl Canada are enhancing the product line. Visionstate has developed two new system components, called WandaMOBILE and WandaQUICKTOUCH, to complement WandaNEXT’s capabilities.
WandaMOBILE allows cleaning teams to document their cleaning activities from their mobile devices. This provides facility managers with data analytics to confirm activity types and frequency, to analyse consumable usage, and to optimise resource deployment.
WandaQUICKTOUCH is a simplified version of WANDA, an alert button that enables tracking of service alerts and response times.
Bunzl Canada has now launched both of those new system components, in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Now more than ever, maintaining hygiene standards will be of the utmost importance.
Bunzl Canada’s President, John Howlett, commented on the new emphasis that COVID-19 has placed on personal and commercial hygiene.
“More than ever, the focus will be on ensuring that the correct cleaning protocols for specific facility types have been established, and are being followed.
We continue to work with Visionstate IoT to enhance this important technology, so we can proactively address the new challenges our customers face in maintaining healthy, safe, and productive environments,” John said.
Visionstate’s share price was trading for 7 cents per share on Thursday’s market close.