- Victory Square Technologies (VST) is investing in renewable energy company Stardust Solar
- Stardust Solar installs photovoltaic and solar thermal systems and provides CSA/NABCEP approved design and installation training
- This investment aligns with VST's vision of working with technology and sustainability influencers
- Victory Square (VST) builds, acquires and invests in promising startups
- Victory Square Technologies (VST) opened trading at C$0.80 per share
Victory Square Technologies (VST) has signed a binding letter of intent (LOI) to invest in the renewable energy company Stardust Solar.
Stardust Solar is a leading renewable energy company operating in the United States and Canada.
Founded in 2017, Stardust Solar Stardust Solar installs solar photovoltaic and solar thermal systems. Stardust Solar provides CSA/NABCEP approved design and installation training. The company also provides training sessions to help educate the public about renewable energies.
Victory Square Technologies CEO Shafin Diamond Tejani said,
“We are very excited to be investing in Stardust Solar. This strategic investment aligns with our company’s vision of working with technology and sustainability influencers as we endeavour to eradicate damage to our environment and create a more sustainable and eco-friendlier footprint.”
“And, it’s not just an environmental issue, it’s an economic opportunity as well. Good innovation investing focuses on technologies and companies that are likely to have a positive impact on the environment, our society, and the world’s ability to create further innovations.”
Victory Square Technologies granted 300,000 incentive stock options to consultants of the company at an exercise price of $0.80 per share. The options are exercisable for a period of two years.
Victory Square (VST) builds, acquires and invests in promising startups, then provides the leadership and resources needed to fast-track growth.
Victory Square Technologies (VST) opened trading at C$0.80 per share.