- Victory Square (VST) portfolio company, Immersive Tech commences trading on the CSE
- Immersive Tech receives final approval for listing from the Canadian Securities Exchange
- Immersive Tech to start trading under the symbol ‘VRAR’ on September 8, 2021
- This follows the successful public listing of Victory Square portfolio companies FansUnite Entertainment and GameOn Entertainment Technologies that launched in May of 2020 and June 2021 on the CSE
- Victory Square Technologies Inc. (VST) is down 2.08 per cent and is trading at C$0.47 at 3:04 pm ET
Victory Square Technologies (VST) portfolio company, Immersive Tech (VRAR) commences trading on the CSE.
The common shares of Immersive Tech will commence trading on the CSE under the symbol VRAR on September 8, 2021.
“With our track record in making amazing experiences and never-before-seen innovations in virtual reality entertainment, UNCONTAINED is a big first step for us—but certainly won’t be the last. I look forward to sharing more in the coming weeks,” said Tim Bieber, Immersive Tech CEO.
“Our team will continue to work closely to help them successfully build, develop and grow with the objective of creating long-term value for Victory Square shareholders,” said Shafin Diamond Tejani, CEO of Victory Square.
The team behind Immersive Tech is a blend of accomplished individuals coming together under the CEO, Tim Bieber (BroadbandTV, CBS Interactive), Director of Franchise Development, Steven Dooner (The VOID, Walt Disney Imagineering, Universal Studios Japan), and many more.
Victory Square (VST) builds, acquires and invests in promising startups, then provides the senior leadership and resources needed for fast-track growth.
VST’s sweet spot is cutting-edge tech that’s shaping the fourth Industrial Revolution. Our corporate portfolio consists of 20 plus global companies using AI, VR/AR, and blockchain to disrupt sectors as diverse as fintech, insurance, health and gaming.
Victory Square Technologies Inc. (VST) is down 2.08 per cent and is trading at C$0.47 at 3:04 pm ET.