- Versus Systems (CSE:VS) has announced an agreement, in which it will bring its in-game rewards technology to Animoca Brand games
- Versus in game rewards system is a proprietary technology applicable across platforms
- The agreement expands on the relationship between the two companies, who announced a share swap and investment program last August
- The companies will work together to integrate the reward technology into three of Animoca Brand’s games in 2020
- Versus’ share price was trading for $0.27 per share at yesterday’s market close
Versus Systems (CSE:VS) has announced an agreement, in which it will integrate its in-game rewards technology into Animoca Brand games.
Animoca Brands is a developer and publisher of games, such as The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes. The company has also created games and products based on popular intellectual properties. These include Formula 1, Power Rangers, Garfield, Snoopy, Thomas & Friends, Ever After High, and Doraemon.
Versus’ proprietary rewards system allows game publishers and developers to offer players in-game prizing. The technology is applicable to games across various platforms and formats, including mobile phones, consoles, PC’s, and streamed media.
The new agreement expands on a pre-existing relationship between the two companies. Versus and Animoca Brands previously negotiated and announced a share swap and investment program in August 2019.
Going into 2020, the companies plan to work together on integrating real-world rewards into three of Animoca Brands’ games.
Versus CEO, Matthew Pierce, welcomed the new agreement between the two companies.
“Animoca Brands makes all kinds of amazing games with some of the world’s most recognisable and beloved characters, shows, and properties. We are excited to bring our in-game reward technologies to Animoca Brands’ players in Asia, the US, and all over the globe,” Matthew said.
Animoca Brands’ co-founder, Yat Siu, also applauded the expansion of the company partnership.
“Versus is developing solutions that are appealing and beneficial to game publishers and their users. We are excited about further collaboration opportunities, as we commence integrating Versus’ innovative rewards systems into our products,” he said.
Versus Systems (VS) share price was trading for $0.27 per share at yesterday’s market close.