- Vanguard Investments (VBU) has announced that it will issue cash distributions for some its ETFs
- These are the final July 2022 cash distributions for certain ETFs
- Shareholders as of August 03 will receive cash distributions payable on August 10
- The Toronto-based investment firm controls C$68 billion in assets, including American ETFs and Canadian mutual funds
- Vanguard Investments is unchanged, trading at $22.35 at 3:55 pm ET
Vanguard Investments (VBU) will issue cash distributions for some its ETFs.
Shareholders, as of August 03, will receive cash distributions payable on August 10.
The Toronto-based investment firm controls C$48 billion in assets, with 37 Canadian ETFs and six mutual funds currently available.
Canadians own C$68 billion in Vanguard assets, including Canadian and U.S ETFs and mutual funds.
Vanguard has 410 funds, including ETFs, to its more than 30 million investors worldwide. The company has offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia and Asia.
On July 18, the company announced its new Baillie Gifford Global Positive Impact Stock Fund was available for investment. The fund consists of a global equity portfolio with the potential to outperform the broad market through active management and contribute positively to solving some of the world’s challenges, including social and environmental challenges.
Vanguard Investments is unchanged, trading at $22.35 at 3:55 pm ET.