- Valorem Resources responds to false statements made by financialnews.com
- Valorem wishes to clarify that they are not associated with the website
- Valorem strongly disclaims any statements made about them by this website
- Valorem is an exploration-stage junior mining company
- Valorem Resources (VALU) is down 2.44 per cent, trading at C$0.20 per share at 11:30 am ET
It has come to the attention of Valorem Resources (VALU) that false statements have been made by financialnews.com.
According to an article published by The Globe & Mail earlier today, the offending website has previously targeted another exploration company with an almost identically worded post.
Valorem wishes to clarify that we have had no involvement with this website before nor in connection with the false article about our assets. Valorem has never had any communications with this website, is not associated with this website in any manner whatsoever, nor do we know who they are.
Valorem strongly disclaims any statements made about us by this website.
Valorem is an exploration-stage junior mining company engaged in the identification, acquisition, evaluation and exploration of gold, precious metals and base metal properties.
Valorem Resources (VALU) is down 2.44 per cent, trading at C$0.20 per share at 11:30 am ET.