- Urbanimmersive (TSXV:UI) has announced its new partnership with FastOffice, a fellow real estate technology company
- FastOffice has already begun offering Urbanimmersive’s 3D tours to its commercial real estate customers
- Both parties will integrate technologies and share Urbanimmersive’s photographer network as part of the collaboration
- FastOffice believes that 3D virtual tours will help to circumvent COVID-19’s impacts on the real estate industry
- Urbanimmersive (UI) is down 11.11 per cent and is currently trading at four cents per share
Urbanimmersive (TSXV:UI) has announced its new partnership with FastOffice, a fellow real estate technology company.
FastOffice is a real estate virtual staging provider, which offers 3D visualisations and virtual tours of properties. The company’s core purpose is to facilitate understanding and decision-making, through visualisation of commercial real estate.
Similarly, Urbanimmersive’s core technology is a 3D emulator, which produces visual content creations for real estate. The company also has a network of photographers across North America which will play a role in this new collaboration.
The newly announced partnership between Urbanimmersive and FastOffice is already underway. FastOffice has begun offering Urbanimmersive’s 3D tours to its commercial real estate customers.
Moving forward, Urbanimmersive will provide FastOffice with access to its photographer network, to serve FastOffice’s large footprint commercial clients.
Both parties in the partnership have also agreed to combine their technologies to create an entirely new product. The result will be a highly innovative product that will allow clients to render 3D drawings into 3D photo tours.
Urbanimmersive’s President and CEO, Ghislain Lemire, expressed the company’s excitement to work with FastOffice and deliver upon the partnership.
“While residential real estate is our main market, the ability of our 3D tours emulator to cost-effectively digitalise large environments is enabling us to reach many different industries and verticals.
“Our partnership with FastOffice is a first meaningful natural application of our technologies outside the world of residential real estate, and further validates our potential in other markets,” he said.
Urbanimmersive (UI) is down 11.11 per cent and is trading at four cents per share at 10:15am EDT.