- Urbanimmersive (UI) has begun to roll out its all-in-one 3D visual content subscription service in Quebec
- The monthly service gives real estate agents the option to add different UiMeet3D extended services to its basic packages
- Urbanimmersive has launched the service in three major Quebec cities this summer
- Urbanimmersive develops and commercializes real estate photography technologies and services
- Urbanimmersive Inc. (UI) is up 11.11 per cent, trading at $0.15 per share
Urbanimmersive (UI) has begun to roll out its all-in-one 3D visual content subscription services in Quebec.
The monthly subscriptions provide real estate agents with the option to add a 3D tour, 2D and 3D floor plans, and single property websites at no additional cost when ordering high-quality still pictures.
Since the service’s initial rollout, more agents have subscribed to the all-in-one monthly services, including new customers.
Urbanimmersive has launched the service in three major Quebec cities this summer and plans to increase its marketing campaign to accelerate the monthly subscription rate.
For June 2021, in the Province of Quebec, Urbanimmersive’s 3D tour market share was only 4 per cent. After just three months since the new all-in-one 3D visual content service was rolled out, Urbanimmersive’s 3D tour market share has skyrocketed to 42 per cent.
In Montreal alone, the 3D tour’s market share has reached 48 per cent, passing Matterport, the leading brand in 3D tours.
Ghislain Lemire, president and CEO of Urbanimmersive, commented,
“These results further confirm the success of our new accelerated growth plan announced earlier this year […] Not only this strategy provides us profitable growth but also confirms we can gain market share against any competitive products in our local markets where we acquire photography businesses.”
Urbanimmersive also announced that it will stop supporting its free-to-use Photography Business Solutions and Marketplace, which were developed in 2013.
Instead, the company explained that it will focus its resources and marketing on the new all-in-one monthly visual content subscriptions and on its core technologies.
Urbanimmersive develops and commercializes real estate photography technologies and services.
Urbanimmersive Inc. (UI) is up 11.11 per cent, trading at $0.15 per share as of 11:32 am ET.