- Leveljump Healthcare Corp. (JUMP) has announced a 14.6 per cent minority investment in Real Time Medical
- Each unit will be issued at a price of $0.66 per unit with each unit being comprised of three Leveljump common shares at a deemed price of $0.22
- Closing of the RTM Offer is subject to the consent of the TSX Venture Exchange
- All securities issued will be subject to a hold period of four months and one day pursuant to applicable securities laws
- Leveljump Healthcare Corp. (JUMP) is up 14.28 per cent, trading at C$0.16 at 3:36 pm EST
Leveljump Healthcare (JUMP) has agreed to acquire a 14.6 per cent equity interest in Real Time Medical.
Leveljump will issue 2,494,576 units to Real Time Medical Inc., a private Ontario company.
Each unit will be issued at a price of $0.66 and include three common shares of Leveljump and one share purchase warrant. Each purchase warrant entitles the holder to acquire one additional common share of Leveljump at a price of $0.35 on or before December 31, 2023.
“We are very excited about this investment and believe that with Real Time’s teleradiology operations and servicing in multiple provinces across Canada, that there is a natural complement to our core CTS operations,” said Mitchell Geisler, Chief Executive Officer of the company.
“We are focused on expanding our telehealth solutions and offering critical care radiology support and this investment is another step in growing our company,” added Geisler.
Closing of the RTM Offer is subject to the consent of the TSX Venture Exchange and the approval of the board of directors of RTM, which has been obtained.
All securities issued will be subject to a hold period of four months and one day pursuant to applicable securities laws.
Real Time Medical is a company created by clinicians, for clinicians. Its founders include three Canadian radiologists and a former GE PACS executive.
The vision is to grow and operate a nationwide radiology collaboration service for Canadian radiologists, with world-class, patented diagnostic workload balancing, workflow orchestration, peer learning and diagnostic operations software. The service network was launched in 2008.
Leveljump Healthcare Corp. is a healthcare company with a focus on profitable telehealth solutions as well as primary care services in radiology.
Leveljump Healthcare Corp. (JUMP) is up 14.28 per cent, trading at C$0.16 at 3:36 pm EST.