- Upco International (UPCO) has released an update to shareholders on several corporate matters of importance ahead of the AGM scheduled for April 22
- The update includes further information on candidates for the board of directors, a change in the company's auditor, and the acquisition of a new subsidiary
- The new acquisition will lead the development of Upco's mobile telecommunication and digital payment application
- Upco International is a cloud-based mobile service company
- Upco International (UPCO) is down 17.50 per cent and is trading at $0.165 per share
Upco International (UPCO) has released an update to shareholders ahead of its annual general meeting on April 22.
The company will appoint three new members of the board of directors at the meeting and has presented five candidates to be voted on at the annual general meeting.
Upco also announced a change in the company's auditor from Davidson & Company LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants to MSLL CPA LLC, Chartered Professional Accountants.
The Notice of Change of Auditor was approved by the company's board of directors.
The update included an announcement that Upco has acquired Brilliance Global LLC to focus on the company's digital operations.
The acquired company will be renamed Up One Inc. and Andrea Pagani, CEO of Upco, will act as the subsidiary's CEO.
Mr. Pagani will lead the new company in a marketing strategy for Upco Mobile, Upco's mobile application that provides telecommunication and digital payment services.
In conjunction with strategically branding and marketing the application, Upco intends to provide a critical update prior to the implementation of the fintech section within the application.
Upco International is a cloud-based mobile service company that provides high-quality voice termination to a market-driven by the growing activity in online communications and commerce.
Upco International (UPCO) is down 17.50 per cent and is trading at $0.165 per share as of 2:00 pm ET.