- United Lithium (CSE:ULTH) has made new pegmatite discoveries at its Bergby Lithium Project in Sweden
- The Vancouver-based minerals explorer is conducting a 4,000-metre diamond drill program spread across 50 holes
- 1,200 metres of total lithium-bearing pegmatite strike length across three mineralized trends on the project
- United Lithium Corp. (ULTH) opened trading at $0.21per share
United Lithium (CSE:ULTH) has made new pegmatite discoveries at its Bergby Lithium Project.
The project is located near the coast of the Gulf of Bothnia in Central Sweden.
The Vancouver-based minerals explorer is conducting a 4,000-metre diamond drill program spread across 50 holes.
The final set of core assay results from the 2022 drilling campaign have now been received and evaluated.
- 1,200 metres of total lithium-bearing pegmatite strike length across three mineralized trends on the project.
- Two new lithium rich pegmatites discovered; notable results include:
- 1.34 per cent Li2O over 47.75 metres (BBY21069)
- 1.1 per cent Li2O over 11.11 metres (BBY21071)
- 0.91 per cent Li2O over 13.45 metres (BBY21072)
- 1.21 per cent Li2O over 8.63 metres (BBY22075)
Bergby is a 100 per cent owned district-scale hard rock lithium project covering 108.2 sq. km. The program aims to further define known lithium-bearing pegmatites through drilling along strike, testing for potential parallel zones and down dip mineralization. Several lithium-bearing outcrops have yet to be drill tested and are primary targets to potentially expand known mineralization. The program is expected to conclude by the end of July 2023.
The company’s CEO, Scott Eldridge, explained that the 2022 drill campaign confirmed that the project hosts a lithium rich pegmatite field where the team continues to explore for and discover new areas of lithium mineralization.
“The infrastructure at Bergby is unparalleled, with year-round access to port, rail, and power. The project continues to demonstrate the potential to provide Europe with domestic lithium feedstock in the future. We look forward to unlocking the potential of our Bergby property through additional drilling and exploration work through the summer and fall.”
United Lithium Corp. is an exploration & development company targeting lithium projects.
United Lithium Corp. (ULTH) opened trading at $0.21per share.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.