- TUGA Innovations (TUGA) has announced a lineup of vehicle models being designed to satisfy the needs of both commercial operators and consumers
- The company has introduced a new range of models, from high-end limited-edition versions through to mobility-oriented, service-focused, and utility vehicles
- The TUGA electric three-wheeled vehicle aims to address the many challenges faced when driving in urban centres
- TUGA Innovations, Inc. (TUGA) opened trading at C$0.24
TUGA Innovations (TUGA) has announced a lineup of vehicle models being designed to satisfy the needs of both commercial operators and consumers.
TUGA Innovations embarked on a re-positioning strategy to transform functional aspects of the base model design. The company has introduced a new range of models, from high-end limited-edition versions through to mobility-oriented, service-focused, and utility vehicles.
- TUGA THUNDER and the TUGA FALCON are the limited-edition & high-performance model options
- TUGA COMMUTER and TUGA DELIVER are the company’s introductory models
- The TUGA CARGO and TUGA PICKUP offer up to 600 litres of cargo space
The entire TUGA product family offers flexible design criteria based on reduced width for agile maneuvering in traffic and easy parking.
César Barbosa, VP and TUGA Project Lead commented on the news.
“We are providing not just a vehicle, but a solution to urban mobility challenges. From our original concept prototype, which was successfully completed last year, we saw the opportunity to upgrade into a TUGA family of product offerings. Among the many features on the vehicle, I am particularly pleased to introduce our patent-pending Extendable Rear Chassis. This feature was monumental in delivering enhanced ergonomics, safety, and performance. I am very pleased with the results.”
TUGA CEO John Hagie added,
“César and his team have done an amazing job to maximize the benefits, features, and performance of the entire product line. Innovation is at the core of their work. We now have a very solid solution to meet multiple use-cases and market segments, all predicated upon a common base model. This approach aims to stabilize costs and streamline production efficiencies. We will bring more news about vehicle development and commercialization progress as we move ahead and continue to build-out the value of our exciting venture.”
TUGA Innovations is a development-stage electric vehicle company undertaking the conception, design, and production of specialized EVs to improve the urban mobility experience.
TUGA Innovations, Inc. (TUGA) opened trading at C$0.24.