- Tudor Gold Corp. (TUD) has shared the second set of gold assays from the Treaty Creek Property in British Columbia
- Low to average gold grades were found along the Goldstorm Deposit as a part of an expansion plan
- Tudor also discovered a high-grade pulse of gold mineralization within hole GS-22-134
- Drilling at the Calm Before the Storm system provided positive results with numerous at surface intercepts
- Tudor Gold Corp. (TUD) is up 5.04 per cent trading at $1.46 per share as of 1:41 p.m. ET
Tudor Gold (TUD) has shared the second set of gold assays for the 2022 exploration program at its Treaty Creek Property in B.C.
The company reported having found low to average gold grades along the Goldstorm Deposit as a part of its expansion plan for this program.
“The previously announced GS-22-133… is extremely consistent with the results obtained from GS-22-134… These holes are located approximately 300 metres apart,” Ken Konkin, President and CEO of Tudor, said.
Konkin added the company also discovered a high-grade pulse of gold mineralization within drill hole GS-22-134 which contained 20.86 grams of gold equivalent over 4.5 metres and displayed 17 occurrences of free visible gold in certain veins. The Goldstorm deposit has been reported as remaining open in all directions and at depth.
In addition, the company stated it is seeing ongoing success with drill holes completed on the DS5 domain.
Drilling at the newly discovered Calm Before the Storm (CBS) system allegedly provided positive results with numerous surface intercepts. Tudor is recommending that drilling should continue for the CBS Zone.
However, for the time being, all of its drills will continue working on Goldstorm, as the extent of this deposit continues to expand with highly positive results.
The company stated that its program at the Treaty Creek property includes an “aggressive” resource expansion and delineation plan in several areas, including the Goldstorm Deposit and the Eureka and CBS zones.
Tudor Gold Corp. (TUD) is up 5.04 per cent trading at $1.46 per share as of 1:41 p.m. ET.