- Trulieve Cannabis (TRUL) has continued its expansion across Florida with the opening of its latest location in Port St. Lucie
- The new storefront brings the company’s Florida locations to 52
- Trulieve patients will be eligible for a 25 per cent in-store discount at the Port St. Lucie location on opening day
- The company has made its entire product catalogue available for online ordering, in-store pickup, curbside pickup, or home delivery
- Trulieve Cannabis (TRUL) is down 3.68 per cent, and is currently trading for $19.38 per share
Trulieve Cannabis (TRUL) has continued its expansion across Florida with the opening of its latest location in Port St. Lucie.
The new storefront on SW Gatlin Boulevard brings Trulieve’s total dispensaries in Florida to 52. The company now operates 54 dispensary overall, nationwide.
Trulieve’s patients will find a large selection of THC and CBD products in store, through a variety of delivery methods. These include smokable cannabis, concentrates, tinctures, topical creams, vaporisers, and more.
To mark the occasion, Trulieve is offering a 25 per cent in-store discount at the Port St. Lucie location on opening day tomorrow. This will apply to both new and regular patients of the company.
Due to statewide COVID-19 policies, only patients and their state-approved caregivers will be allowed inside the waiting room and dispensary. All visitors to the new store will be required to wear masks whilst inside.
To make purchase orders easier, Trulieve has made its entire product catalogue available for online ordering. Patients will be able to choose from a variety of options include in-store pickup, curbside pickup, or home delivery.
Trulieve’s CEO, Kim Rivers, said the company has seen incredible organic growth over the past four years, largely due to its patients in Florida.
“When Trulieve first started, we focused on creating a wide-ranging catalogue of high-quality products and a customer-centric experience in our stores to support patients along their journey with medical cannabis, and we have kept that at our core.
“While our grand openings look a little different now than they have in the past, our Port St. Lucie location is still a celebration of the wonderful, innovative, and natural relief we look forward to bringing directly to our Trulievers for a long time to come,” she said.
Trulieve Cannabis (TRUL) is down 3.68 per cent and is trading at C$19.38 per share at 2:44pm EDT.