- Trulieve Cannabis (CSE:TRUL) and terpene brand, Blue River, have launched a new product, the Blue River Rosin Cart
- The Rosin Cart is a hash oil product, which allows patients to vaporise without water, chemical solvents or other additives
- As a result, it preserves the higher concentration of full-spectrum cannabinoids
- The product will be available online for delivery or pick-up from Trulieve’s 46 Florida stores
- Trulieve is up 0.14 per cent, and is currently trading for C$14.58 per share
Trulieve Cannabis (CSE:TRUL) and terpene brand, Blue River, have launched a new product, the Blue River Rosin Cart.
Blue River Rosin Cart is a strain-specific, full-spectrum, solvent-less hash oil. The product allows patients to vaporise without the dilution of water, chemical solvents, or other additives.
Blue River’s advanced mechanical separation techniques help to preserve the higher concentrations of full-spectrum cannabinoids and terpenes.
Trulieve’s Chief Marketing Officer, Valda Coryat, commented on the partnership.
“Trulieve is excited to extend our partnership with Blue River, adding to their award-winning terpene extracts, THCa and other trademark branded products on Trulieve’s shelves for Florida’s growing patient base.
“Blue River’s Rosin Cart adds to our innovative focus, delivering more effective and enhanced experiences for our Truliever community,” she said.
Blue River’s CEO, Tony Verzura, also welcomed the launch.
“Over a year ago, we installed our proprietary extraction equipment and began training the Trulieve team on our advanced mechanical separation techniques, in an effort to bring our catalogue of solventless products to patients in Florida.
“We made history together by successfully launching Blue River Rosin, a strain-specific concentrate, and again with THC-A, which is made through mechanical refinement of that Rosin, and was well-received in the Florida market.
“Our Blue River Rosin Carts provide patients with a safe, convenient, and controlled way to vaporise our strain-specific solventless products, while reducing the health risks associated with smoking cannabis,” he said.
The Blue River Rosin Cart will be available online for delivery or pick-up from Trulieve’s 46 Florida stores.
Trulieve is up 0.14 per cent and is currently trading for C$14.58 per share, as of 11:34am EDT.