- Trius Investments’ (TRU.H) application for reactivation and graduation to the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV) has gained final approval
- The company has been trading on NEX, a separate board of the TSXV for companies which fall below listing standards
- Trius was able to achieve reactivation and relisting on the TSXV by regaining compliance with applicable listing requirements
- On August 6, 2020, the company’s common shares will resume trading on the exchange, under the ticker code TRU
- Trius Investments (TRU.H) last traded on July 24, 2020 for C$0.12 per share
Trius Investments’ (TRU.H) application for reactivation and graduation to the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV) has gained final approval.
For some time now, the investment company has been trading on the NEX. The NEX is a separate board of the TSXV, for companies which fall below the TSXV’s listing standards.
Trius was only able to achieve reactivation on the TSXV by regaining compliance with the exchange’s applicable listing requirements. As such, the reactivation does not count as a reverse takeover or change of business, by TSXV policies.
The exchange’s acceptance of the company’s application will allow Trius to relist on the TSXV as a Tier Two investment issuer. On August 6, 2020, the company’s common shares will resume trading on the TSXV, under the ticker code TRU.
Trius expects that this reactivation will add further momentum to the company’s recent increase in positive corporate developments. As announced on March 20, 2020, Trius advanced a secured loan worth C$1.25 million to a ready-to-eat meals business, Revive Organics.
In May 2020, the company amended its Investment Policy to provide additional flexibility, and also completed a $500,000 private placement financing. Only a week ago, Trius invested in Pasofino Gold (TSXV:VEIN), in order to gain a foothold in mining and precious metals.
Trius believes that the completion of reactivation and relisting on the TSXV will enhance the company’s market visibility. This will allow it to pursue a broader variety of investment structures and financing sources moving forward.
Trius Investments (TRU.H) last traded on July 24, 2020 for 12 cents per share.