- Cannabis company, TransCanna (CSE:TCAN) has launched a CEO Verified discussion forum on AGORACOM, for shareholders and potential investors
- The forum will serve as the company’s social media platform, and will also provide it with exposure through online marketing
- Posts to AGORACOM will be shareable to other mainstream networking platforms, like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- In exchange for online advertising services, AGORACOM will receive payments of money and shares in instalments
- TransCanna (TCAN) is up 16.30 per cent and is currently trading at C$1.07 per share
Cannabis company, TransCanna (CSE:TCAN) has launched a CEO Verified discussion forum on AGORACOM, for shareholders and potential investors.
AGORACOM is an online marketplace and forum for small and mid-cap public companies. It provides online marketing, broadcasting, and networking opportunities for businesses, their shareholders, and the investor community.
TransCanna’s new forum will be the company’s primary social media platform, and will also provide online marketing. Over the next year, the company will receive considerable exposure through content brand insertions on AGORACOM’s network, and search engine marketing.
AGORACOM’s “CEO Verified” feature allows small-cap executives to verify their identities on a finance platform. As a result, CEO’s and other company officers can post and communicate in forums without the risk of impersonation.
Posts on AGORACOM are shareable to more mainstream networking sites, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
TransCanna’s CEO, Bob Blink, said the greatest support a company has is from its shareholder base, which starts with awareness and communication.
“We look forward to working with Agoracom to tell our story to online investors and facilitate great communication with TransCanna shareholders.
“I encourage all of our shareholders to check in and help us build the TransCanna investor community,” he said.
In exchange for its online advertising, marketing, and branding services, AGORACOM will receive money and shares from TransCanna. The payments will come in instalments, at regular intervals throughout the process.
The company made the first payment of C$12,000 and HST shares for services on May 1, 2020, when the agreement commenced.
Another round of $12,000 and HST shares for services will be made at each three-month interval, until the last on April 30, 2021.
TransCanna (TCAN) is up 16.30 per cent and is currently trading at C$1.07 per share at 3:17pm EDT.