- Touchstone (TXP) has notified residents of the Coho gas facility and pipeline’s ramp up to production
- The company holds an 80-per-cent interest in the Ortoire block
- It expects production to reach 10 MMcf/d (1,667 boe/d) gross, 8 MMcf/d (1,333 boe/d) net
- Touchstone Exploration is a petroleum and natural gas company active in Trinidad and Tobago
- Touchstone (TXP) is up by 6.38 per cent trading at $1.00 per share
Touchstone (TXP) has notified residents of the Coho gas facility and pipeline’s ramp up to production.
The Coho area is located in the Ortoire block in southern Trinidad, where Touchstone has an 80-per-cent operating working interest and Heritage Petroleum Company holds the remaining 20 per cent.
Pre-commissioning operations involve testing all electronics, alarms, operating systems, and flare and emergency shutdown systems, as well as purging air from the system using inert nitrogen gas.
Commissioning operations involve the introduction of natural gas from the Coho-1 well into the facility and pipeline in a step rate manner, officially bringing the system onstream to the Central Block natural gas facility.
The company expects production to reach 10 MMcf/d (1,667 boe/d) gross, 8 MMcf/d (1,333 boe/d) net.
“The completion of the Coho facility and pipeline will be a significant milestone for Touchstone, as it will represent our first natural gas production and is expected to double our current production on a boe basis,” stated Paul Baay, Touchstone’s President and CEO. “Throughout this process, we have encountered challenges that have provided us valuable knowledge to streamline the construction of the Cascadura facility.”
Touchstone Exploration is involved in the exploration, development, production and sale of petroleum and natural gas in Trinidad and Tobago.
Touchstone (TXP) is up by 6.38 per cent trading at $1.00 per share as of 9:32 am EST.