- Titanium Transportation Group (TSXV:TTR) is set to open a new strategic office location in Nashville, Tennessee
- A dedicated team will lead the expansion of the company’s US-based brokerage service
- Additional locations are expected to be added as part of a wider expansion plan
- The Nashville office will be operated under the company’s subsidiary, Titanium American Logistics
- Titanium Transportation (TTR) remained steady, with shares trading at C$1.46 and a market cap of $35.6 million
Titanium Transportation Group (TSXV:TTR) is set to open a new strategic office in Nashville, Tennessee.
The company is a provider of asset-based transportation and logistics to the Canadian and US markets. It currently has roughly 475 power units, 1,400 trailers and 600 employees.
Titanium is in the early stages of expanding its US brokerage services business, and is expecting to secure additional strategic locations in due course.
Ted Daniel, President and CEO of Titanium, confirmed the company’s commitment to organic growth and the pursuit of opportunities across North America.
“We are leveraging our investment in technology and systems to continue build a scalable business that supports strategic opportunities with minimal additional overhead.
“Brokerage services continue to be an attractive asset light business in which the company has demonstrated longtime success in supporting clients on both sides of the border,” he said.
The Nashville office represents the second US location for the company. It will operate under Titanium’s subsidiary, Titanium American Logistics, which began operations in May 2019 at its Charlotte, North Carolina location.
“Our current business has approximately two-thirds of the freight volumes originating with US based clients.
“We see the operations contribute positively to our organic earnings growth and we remain committed to continue to build on this platform with the addition of future offices,” Daniel said.
Since 2011, Titanium has made ten asset-based trucking acquisitions, and has been named by PROFIT magazine as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies for eleven consecutive years.
Titanium Transportation (TTR) remained steady, with shares trading for C$1.46 at 2:28pm EST.