- Titan Logix (TLS) Angela Schultz will be retiring and leaving her position as CFO
- Schultz will help assist in this transitional period and will stay on as CFO until the new CFO comes aboard in 2023
- Titan intends to conduct an external search for its next CFO and will retain an executive search firm to assist in this process
- Titan Logix designs and manufactures mobile liquid measurement solutions
- Titan Logix (TLA) is trading at C$0.64 at 11:43 am EST
Titan Logix (TLA) announced that company CFO Angela Schultz is retiring.
Once her successor has been appointed and there has been a transition of roles, Schultz will fully step down.
Schultz will help assist in this transitional period and stay as CFO until the new CFO comes aboard in 2023.
“We are truly grateful for her leadership and commitment to a smooth transition in the coming months,” said Nick Forbes, CEO at Titan.
Titan intends to conduct an external search for its next CFO and will retain an executive search firm to assist in this process.
Schultz is thrilled with the relationships she has built during her 18 years at the company.
“I’m proud to have been a participant in building the strong foundation on which Titan will execute its strategy and continue to grow. I look forward to having more time to pursue personal interests while watching Titan’s future successes under Nick’s strong leadership and engaged team, fully supported by the Board of Directors.”
“On behalf of the company and the Board, thank you for your dedicated commitment and stewardship that is indelibly engrained in our corporate culture,” said Grant Reeves, Chairman, on Angela’s announcement.
For over 25 years, Titan Logix has designed and manufactured mobile liquid measurement solutions to help businesses reduce risk and maximize efficiencies in bulk liquid transportation.
Titan Logix (TLA) is trading at C$0.64 at 11:43 am EST.