- TILT Holdings (CSE:TILT) subsidiary Jupiter Research is back online after suffering minor delays caused by the coronavirus outbreak
- Manufacturing lines re-opened on February 17, allowing for the company’s ocean and air shipments to resume after Chinese New Year
- The company has implemented advanced protocols to ensure that products made in China remain uncontaminated
- TILT has worked to ensure that it is ready to navigate any possible manufacturing delays in the future
- TILT Holdings (TILT) is up 10.42 per cent, with shares currently trading at $0.26
Cannabis company TILT Holdings’ (CSE:TILT) subsidiary, Jupiter Research, is back online after suffering minor delays caused by the coronavirus outbreak.
The company’s factory in China have resumed operations following the end of the Chinese New Year holiday.
TILT CEO, Mark Scatterday, broke the good news.
“We are proud to report that manufacturing lines have been open since February 17. We can confirm that our first post-Chinese New Year ocean and air shipments are en route.
“The coronavirus outbreak in China has caused production delays across all industries, including ours, which produce products in Shenzhen and other manufacturing hubs along the China coast.
“Our inventory position and in-house print production have enabled us to continue placing P.O.’s, fulfil custom and stock orders, and navigate future potential for unforeseen delays in manufacturing,” he said.
Thanks to the company’s manufacturers and Asian operations team, Jupiter has quickly resumed production and shipping of customer orders.
Amidst the continuing coronavirus panic, Jupiter has reinforced its commitment to employee and customer safety.
As an ISO 9001 certified manufacturer, Jupiter has advanced protocols, including clean-room and gowning procedures within a controlled environment. Jupiter conducts industrial ozone treatment every night, and uses it in company facility storage areas.
All raw materials used in the manufacturing process go through UV sterilisation before entering the production floor. The company also uses medical grade ethanol to clean the product components at several stages of the assembly.
Jupiter has shown optimism for the future, and expressed its gratitude for the continuing confidence and support from loyal customers.
TILT Holdings (TILT) is up 10.42 per cent, with shares currently trading for $0.26 at 2:20pm EST.