- TILT Holdings (TILT) has appointed former President of Combs Enterprises, Dia Simms, to its Board of Directors
- Dia will replace Gary Smith, who will resign from his position on the board this month
- In her 10-year tenure at Combs Enterprises, Dia oversaw the company’s alcohol, fashion, fragrance and media divisions
- Prior to this, she held executive positions at ClearChannel, GlaxoSmithKline and Madison Marketing
- TILT Holdings (TILT) is currently down 1.59 per cent and is trading at C$0.62 per share
TILT Holdings (TILT) has appointed former President of Combs Enterprises, Dia Simms, to its Board of Directors.
In her 10-year tenure at Combs Enterprises – a company founded by Sean “P. Diddy” Combs – Dia oversaw the strategic direction of its alcohol, fashion, fragrance and media divisions. This included the growth of its CÎROC luxury vodka brand to a retail value of more than US$2 billion.
Prior to this, Dia held senior executive sales and marketing positions at a number of notable companies, including ClearChannel, Madison Marketing and pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline.
She began her career as a consultant for the US Department of Defences, and was recognised by Billboard in 2017 and 2018 as One of the Most Powerful Executives in the Industry.
Mark Scatterday, CEO of TILT Holdings, said Dia is a fantastic addition to the company’s Board of Directors.
“Her experience developing and reinvigorating global brands across cannabis, spirits and retail sectors brings a diverse and dynamic perspective to our management team as we seek to scale our products and services and drive shareholder value,” he added.
Dia will replace Gary Smith, who will resign from TILT’s board this month. Gary first joined the company in January 2019, shortly before it began trading on the OTCQB Venture Market.
“It’s an honour to join this distinguished board at a leading publicly traded global cannabis company like TILT,” Dia said.
“I look forward to working with TILT’s board and management team to create value for TILT’s customers and shareholders while amplifying the company’s impact on our industry,” she concluded.
TILT Holdings (TILT) is currently down 1.59 per cent and is trading at C$0.62 per share at 11:34am EDT.