- Tilray (TLRY) has expanded its medical cannabis product suite in Australia
- New offerings include 15 g options in a variety of strengths as well as an educational platform on the benefits of medical cannabis
- The expansion is in line with the company’s ongoing cannabis research efforts with Australian partners
- Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company
- Tilray (TLRY) is down by 2.58 per cent trading at $7.17 per share
Tilray (TLRY) has expanded its medical cannabis product suite in Australia.
New whole flower options include GMP-certified balanced 1:1, mid-range and high THC varieties in 15 g packages.
The company has also unveiled a medical cannabis educational platform for health care professionals centred on the benefits of medical cannabis use.
The platform complements Tilray’s ongoing research with Murdoch Children’s Research Institute in Australia on the effectiveness of medical cannabis for pediatric patients; a clinical trial with the government of New South Wales for a novel treatment for chemotherapy-induced nausea; and a study led by the University of Sydney examining the effects of driving under the influence of cannabis.
“As medical cannabis demand increases worldwide, we remain committed to providing health care professionals and patients with safe and reliable access to the highest-quality medical cannabis products,” stated Denise Faltischek, Tilray’s Head of International and Chief Strategy Officer.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company.
Tilray (TLRY) is down by 2.58 per cent trading at $7.17 per share as of 1:50 pm EST.