- Tilray Brands (TLRY) announced the ‘Wild West’ lineup from beloved Canadian cannabis brand, CANACA, at this year’s Calgary Stampede
- It will feature Stampede-inspired activations and limited-edition merchandise
- CANACA is a proudly Canadian brand which allows customers to indulge in their unapologetic love for Canada and cannabis
- Tilray is a Canadian producer that cultivates and sells medical and recreational cannabis
- Tilray Brands Inc. (TLRY) is up 15.59 per cent, trading at C$4.82 per share at 12:28 pm ET
Tilray Brands (TLRY) announced the ‘Wild West’ lineup from beloved Canadian cannabis brand, CANACA, at this year’s Calgary Stampede.
CANACA is celebrating the Calgary Stampede at the legendary Wildhorse Saloon where the brand is hosting a western lounge. It will feature Stampede-inspired activations and limited-edition merchandise.
Along with the ‘Wild West’ activation, consumers can also access CANACA’s other product hits.
Featured products include:
- CANACA Indica 30 Infused Pre-Rolls. These products are carefully crafted using a proprietary blend of highly aromatic trichome-dense, hand-harvested indica whole flower. It yields a delightful combination of fruity, herbal, and earthy flavours. This convenient 3-pack of 0.5g pre-rolls provides a potent THC experience with an elevated potency of 30 per cent courtesy of the dry sift hash infusion.
- THC Distillate Vape Pen. With 80 per cent THC, this breath-activated, all-in-one vape delivers 200 puffs of high-potency THC cannabis distillate. It does not contain any added ingredients or flavors and does not require any chargers or batteries.
- Sour Diesel Flower. This product is a CANACA classic with a strong diesel and peppery profile with hints of herbal aromas. The sativa strain originates from a cross of Chemdawg and Super Skunk with a THC range of 20-24 per cent.
- CANACA Blend 14 – serves as another one of CANACA’s hand-harvested hybrids. These 3-packs of 0.5g pre-rolls come in at a consistent mid-range THC potency of 14-17 per cent.
- CANACA Blend 19 – offers a THC potency between 17-24 per cent and comes in convenient 3-packs of 0.5g pre-rolls. These are carefully crafted from a highly aromatic blend of sticky trichome-dense, hand-harvested hybrid cannabis that is expertly grown in a sun-filled, high-tech greenhouse.
CANACA is a proudly Canadian brand which allows customers to indulge in their unapologetic love for Canada and cannabis. It aims to provide elevated adventures and uplifting experiences.
Tilray is a Canadian producer that cultivates and sells medical and recreational cannabis. The company’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products.
Tilray Brands Inc. (TLRY) is up 15.59 per cent, trading at C$4.82 per share at 12:28 pm ET.