- Thesis Gold (TAU) has commenced a drilling program at its Ranch Gold Project in B.C.
- The 10,000 metre program will be focused on the Thesis structural corridor
- Thesis Gold is a mineral exploration company
- Thesis Gold Inc. (TAU) opened trading at C$2.56 per share
Thesis Gold (TAU) has commenced a drilling program at its Ranch Gold Project in B.C.
The company plans to complete up to 10,000 metres of drilling using two diamond drill rigs. The program will be focused on the Thesis structural corridor that hosts the Thesis II, Thesis III, and Bingo occurrences.
- Continue drilling at Thesis III, including follow-up on the parallel west zone discovery hole 21TH3DD012 that intersected 28.00 metres of 6.07 grams per tonne gold
- Thesis II will also see expansion and exploration drilling, including testing of a prospective geophysical target of similar character to the recently discovered West Zone at Thesis III.
- Assess exploration potential near the Bingo occurrence which includes several promising surface geochemistry and geophysical anomalies proximal to historical gold mineralization
Ewan Webster, President and CEO, commented on the drill program.
“We are excited to get an early start on this year’s drill program by leveraging the accessible nature of the project and excellent infrastructure. The primary objective of the spring program is to continue building on the success of last year’s drill program within the Thesis structural corridor. This >1.5 kilometre strike-length feature hosts many prospective anomalies proximal to historical gold mineralization, and we believe there is a strong opportunity to make additional discoveries both within the Thesis structural corridor and elsewhere within the Ranch project area.”
Thesis Gold is a mineral exploration company focused on developing the 17,832-hectare Ranch Gold Project located in the “Golden Horseshoe” area of northern British Columbia.
Thesis Gold Inc. (TAU) opened trading at C$2.56 per share.