- Thermal Energy has earned recognition as one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada for the third year in a row
- Launched in 2019, the Globe & Mail’s voluntary program requires an in-depth application process in order to qualify
- CEO William Crossland credits the company’s success to their strategic growth plan
- Thermal Energy International is a provider of energy efficiency and carbon emission reduction solutions to major corporations
- Thermal Energy International Inc. (TMG) is unchanged, trading at C$0.16 at 3:17 p.m. ET
Thermal Energy (TMG) has been named one of the Globe & Mail’s top growing companies with three-year revenue growth of 62 per cent.
William Crossland, CEO of Thermal Energy, says that the company is reaching success with their growth plan.
“Our third consecutive ranking is evidence that we are benefitting from our strategic growth plan and acquisitions and that we continue to find success delivering significant carbon reduction and energy efficient solutions to our global customer base,” said Crossland.
The ranking program was started in 2019 and celebrates entrepreneurial achievement in Canada by identifying the success of growth-minded businesses in Canada. The program is based on volunteer work.
The ranking of over 400 companies is inclusive of new sectors such as fintech, e-commerce and cannabis and includes global giants such as Shopify, Canada Goose, and Alimentation Couch-Tard.
James Cowan, editor of Report on Business magazine, says these growing companies teach a lot about growth in the industry,
“As we look toward the future, Canada’s Top Growing Companies offer both inspiration and practical insights for other firms facing similar challenges. The entrepreneurs behind these companies are smart, tenacious and unwavering in their commitment to their goals,” says Cowan.
The full list of 2021 winners and coverage is published in the Oct. issue and online.
Phillip Crawley, publisher and CEO of The Globe and Mail, says these businesses help make Canada a better place.
“Any business leader seeking inspiration should look no further than the 448 businesses on this year’s [issue] ranking of Canada’s Top Growing Companies. Their growth helps to make Canada a better place, and we are proud to bring their stories to our readers,” says Crawley.
Thermal Energy International is a provider of energy efficiency and carbon emission reduction solutions to major corporations.
Thermal Energy International Inc. (TMG) is at a steady C$0.16 as of 3:17 p.m. ET.