- Yumy Candy’s (TYUM) low-sugar Yumy Bear products are now available at Loblaws nationwide
- The expansion follows Yumy’s addition to Walmart Canada’s distribution network
- The company expects its growing exposure to major retailers to gather momentum into the future
- The Yumy Candy Company offers health-conscious, plant-based confectionery products
- Yumy Candy (TYUM) is down by 7.1 per cent trading at $1.44 per share
Yumy Candy’s (TYUM) low-sugar Yumy Bear products are now available at Loblaws nationwide.
The placement also includes The Great Canadian Superstore.
Loblaws has been Canada’s largest retailer for over 100 years. It is comprised of more than 2,400 corporate, franchised and associate-owned locations.
The news follows Yumy’s launch in hundreds of Walmart locations across Canada.
“Loblaws is Canada’s number one retailer and being on their shelves is a huge milestone achievement for our company. The exposure and sales our company can achieve with this partnership is second to none,” stated Erica Williams, Yumy’s Founder and CEO.
“Over the last few months, we have proven to our consumers and investors that some of the largest retailers in the world are interested in what we have to offer and I expect the trend to continue,” she added.
The Yumy Candy Company offers health-conscious, plant-based confectionery products.
Yumy Candy (TYUM) is down by 7.1 per cent trading at $1.44 per share as of 11:13 am EST