- The Very Good Food Company (VERY) has increased its North American retail distribution by 112 per cent since March 2021
- The company now has 2,876 retail distribution points across North America
- This includes more than 100 stores under its U.S. wholesale retail distribution channel, such as online grocer GTFO It’s Vegan
- The Very Good Food Company produces nutritious and delicious plant-based meat and cheese products
- The Very Good Food Company (VERY) closed down 1.35 per cent trading at $3.66 per share
The Very Good Food Company (VERY) has increased its North American retail distribution by 112 per cent since March 2021.
The company’s U.S. wholesale retail distribution channel has been especially active, with more than 100 stores signed to carry its core brand, The Very Good Butchers, including orders placed as recently as July 1, 2021.
U.S. expansion began earlier this year with Very Good’s first order from California-based online vegan grocery store, GTFO It’s Vegan. Since then, the company has secured distribution partnerships with:
- Green Spoon Sales, a Colorado-based natural food and beverage brokerage
- KeHE Distributors, a pure-play U.S. wholesale distributor of natural, organic, specialty and fresh food brands across North America
- United Natural Foods, the largest publicly-traded wholesale distributor of health and specialty food in North America
Very Good now has 2,876 retail distribution points across North America – up from 1,356 at the end of March 2021 – with many more in its pipeline.
Mitchell Scott, co-founder and CEO of The Very Good Food Company, commented,
“Over the past year, we have strategically focused on enhancing our production capabilities and rolling out an expansive plant-based product line. As delicious and healthy eating continues to become the norm, we have seized the opportunity to enter new high-growth markets and are proud that within months of partnering with some of America’s most notable natural food distributors, we are placing our products on shelves across the country.
Signing on with over 100 retail stores in the U.S. is just the beginning and clearly demonstrates our ability to effectively scale production and successfully meet surging demand.”
The Very Good Food Company produces nutritious and delicious plant-based meat and cheese products.
The Very Good Food Company (VERY) closed down 1.35 per cent trading at $3.66 per share.