Fire & Flower (TSX:FAF) has launched a co-located store with Circle K in Brampton, Ontario. The store showcases a convenience cannabis store model expanding on Circle K’s offerings, including fuel, car wash, food, snacks and convenience items. Members of Fire & Flower’s Spark Perks will receive exclusive benefits, including member pricing on top-selling products both in-store and online.
Weekly Update – Top Cannabis News Stories
1 | Top Story: The Gummy Project (CSE: GUMY) to supply Gummy Products in Virgin Hotels
2 | High Tide (TSXV:HITI) to acquire Jimmy’s Cannabis Shop
3 | Entourage (TSXV:ENTG) launches medical cannabis marketplace for the uninsured
4 | Simply Better Brands (TSXV:SBBC) PureKana Brand, grows 362 per cent vs. one year ago
5 | BYND Cannasoft (CSE:BYND) acquires Zigi Carmel Investments Ltd.
Top Cannabis Stocks Sept 23 to Sept 29, 2022
1. T.WEED | 8,682 views | Canopy Growth Stock.
2. T.HEXO | 8,124 views | HEXO Corp.
3. TLRY | 6,011 views | Tilray Brands Inc.
4. C.TNY| 2,889 views | Tinley Beverage Co. Inc.
5. V.LFST | 2,778 views | Lifeist Wellness Inc.
6. T.ACB | 2,686 views | Aurora Cannabis Inc.