Cannara Biotech (TSXV:LOVE) has entered British Columbia’s marketplace and has launched its first two premium products in the vape and accessory categories.
Cannara’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Zohar Krivorot, stated that the BC Liquor Distribution Branch has shown great confidence in the company’s value proposition by listing seven SKUs across Tribal, Nugz, and Orchid CBD.
Weekly Update – Top Cannabis News Stories
1 | Top Story: TransCanna (CSE:TCAN) commences Phase 2 construction at its Daly Facility
2 | Nextleaf (CSE:OILS) launches new cannabis brand, High Plains
3 | The Gummy Project (CSE:GUMY) expands in U.S. after receiving purchase order from a 5-star luxury hotel
4 | Global Hemp Group (CSE:GHG) & Revitalize Earth update reverse-takeover transaction
5 | Juva Life (CSE:JUVA) introduces Flōs, a new branded cannabis flower product line
Top Cannabis Stocks Sept 16 to Sept 22, 2022
1. T.HEXO | 7,853 views | HEXO Corp.
2. T.WEED | 7,101 views | Canopy Growth Corp.
3. TLRY | 4,248 views | Tilray Brands Inc.
4. C.TNY| 3,276 views | Tinley Beverage Co. Inc.
5. V.LFST | 2,316 views | Lifeist Wellness Inc.
6. T.ACB | 2,242 views | Aurora Cannabis Inc.