Avicanna Inc. (TSX:AVCN) has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Shoppers Drug Mart’s medical cannabis business. It will acquire specific assets, including inventory and equipment, for $2.6 million and will pay Shoppers an earn out based on net revenue for two years.
Weekly Update – Top Cannabis News Stories
1 | Top Story: What is DehydraTECH and how is it revolutionizing solutions in cannabis and alcohol-free beverages?
2 | Lifeist Wellness (TSXV:LFST) to acquire the fast-growing ‘Zest’ brand
3 | Tilray’s (TSX:TLRY) SweetWater Brewing Co. launches new line of ready-to-drink mixed cocktails in a can
Top Cannabis Stocks May 26 to June 1, 2023
1. TLRY | 16,929 views | Tilray Brands Inc.
2. T.WEED | 14,031 views | Canopy Growth Corp.
3. T.HEXO | 2,760 views | HEXO Corp.
4. T.LABS | 2,546 views | Medipharm Labs Corp.
5. C.CURA | 1,838 views | Curaleaf Holdings Inc.
6. T.FAF | 1,697 views | Fire & Flower Holdings Inc.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.